We just bought a new tiny video camera! I have to be prepared for all of Myla's "firsts"! We got the Sony Bloggie (in purple!) and it's surprisingly easy to use! I have to get better at videotaping but I'm sure I"ll be a pro at it by the time the baby comes. Here's the most recent pic of my belly! She is still moving around a lot and it feels really weird now. I'm getting to that point where I can't wait to have her out! Apparently I've taken up snoring at night (according to Tim but I don't believe him, the dogs don't complain!). Instead of cuddling with my hubs, I cuddle with a pregnancy pillow :(
GIANT BELLY! And it's only getting bigger!!!This is my first video using the new camera. I wanted to show everyone Tim's Man Cave. A place he will be escaping to pretty often at first I bet! haha. We also just got a new toy. I even took a ride in it to test it out. But no big jumps and bumps for me yet. I'll be sure to upload soon to show you her nursery. It's done!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment