Here are a few pics. Look at how the baby can already wave "hi" at the age of 8 weeks!!! The arrow is pointing to the arm bud. So cute!
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
2nd Trimester!!!
We've made it to the second trimester!!! That means I feel like myself again (with a bigger belly!). This week, week 15, I definitely popped out in the tummy area. You'll see in the pics below. I feel great though and can't complain about anything. I haven't had any major morning sickness and no other problems (knock on wood). We have 4-5 more weeks until we can find out if it's a boy or a girl! I just want it to be healthy!!
Here are a few pics. Look at how the baby can already wave "hi" at the age of 8 weeks!!! The arrow is pointing to the arm bud. So cute!

Here are a few pics. Look at how the baby can already wave "hi" at the age of 8 weeks!!! The arrow is pointing to the arm bud. So cute!
Labels:
second trimester,
week 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment